One of the most bullish non-crypto companies, US-based software developer MicroStrategy, just increased their bitcoin (BTC) by spending another USD 15m once again.
Per CEO Michael Saylor, the company has purchased an additional BTC 253 for around USD 15m in cash at an average price of USD 59,339 per BTC.
As of April 5, MicroStrategy owned BTC 91,579, acquired for USD 2.226bn at an average price of USD 24,311 per bitcoin, he added. This stash is now worth almost USD 5.29bn.
The previous most recent BTC purchase by the company was announced on March 12.
At the time of writing (12:18 PM UTC), BTC trades at USD 58,798 and is almost unchanged in a day. The price is up by 4% in a week and 18% in a month.
– Bitcoin Market Changed ‘Radically’ & Volatility Decline Attracts Institutions
– Bitcoin to Be Worth Millions by 2023, ETH Above USD 2K by 2022 – Kraken CEO
– Next 2-3 Years ‘Should Be a Turning Point for Bitcoin’ – Deutsche Bank
– Inflation Is Here & Bitcoin Will Hit USD 115K ‘Ahead of Target’ – Pantera
– A Debt-Fuelled Economic Crisis & Bitcoin: What to Expect?
– This Is Why Old Models Don’t Work With Bitcoin According to Raoul Pal
– Bitcoin Is a Sideshow & a Poor Hedge, but It’s Mainstream – JPMorgan