Happy New Year Quotes – Happy New Year 2021 Quotes! Welcome to Best Happy New Year 2021 Quotes, Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics & Wallpaper HD, Messages, Funny Jokes, Wishes, SMS, Sayings, Pics, Text, Images, Greetings, Photos, Status and Pictures for share content. We are happy for your activity in here to check out the latest Happy New Year 2021 Funny Text Messages, Greetings, Wishes, Picture, and Images with caption Collection. For people who are keeping themselves ready to celebrate the New Year 2021 with their Friends, Family and some others, This post is for them. Here you will get the update, modern and unique Text Messages, Greetings, Wishes, captions, Saying, Images and Status of New year 2021 for social media. It will help you to celebrate the New Year 2021 with more happiness and Interesting. So, don’t waste your valuable time. Just stay with us in here for getting the collection.
Short History of Happy New Year 2021:
The earliest recorded festivities in honor of a new year’s arrival date back some 4,000 years to ancient Babylon. For the Babylonians, the first new moon following the vernal equinox—the day in late March with an equal amount of sunlight and darkness—heralded the start of a new year.
Best Happy New Year 2021 Quotes:
- “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” —Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” —Robin Sharma
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ―Josiyah Martin
- “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” —J.P. Morgan
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
- “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” —Alex Morritt
- “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” —Nido Qubein
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
- “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” —Kristin Kreuk
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” —Hal Borland
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” —Vern McLellan
- “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ―Germany Kent
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” —Neil Gaiman
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” —Melody Beattie
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” — William E. Vaughan
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
- “Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.” —Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” —Bill Vaughan
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice.” T.S. Eliot
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” —Paulo Coehlo
- “Many years ago, I made a New Year’s resolution to never make New Year’s resolutions. Hell, it’s been the only resolution I’ve ever kept!”―D.S. Mixell
- “We joyfully pray with grateful heart’s to welcome blessings in New Year.” ―Lailah Gifty Akita
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” —Charles Lamb
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” —Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” —Seneca
Happy New Year 2021 Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics & Wallpaper HD:
Happy New Year 2021 Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Messages and Sayings:
“Wishing a very Happy New Year to my loved ones who make each and every year a blessed one for me. Stay healthy and stay blessed.”
“On the occasion of New Year, I am sending my love and warm wishes on New Year to my loved ones. May we are always together to welcome the upcoming year.”
“I find myself truly blessed to be surrounded with such amazing people. With lots of love, wishing a blessed and Happy New Year to my loved ones.”
Happy New Year Messages for Loved Ones
1). You are the most special gift to me from God and I would always thank him for sending you in my life…. Wishing you a brighter, shinier, happier New Year my dear… May you always spread smiles and blessings wherever you go… With lots of love, wishing you a great year ahead.
2). May the year of 2021 add to your life more reasons to smile, more reasons to be happy and more reasons to be successful… May peace and harmony, love and warmth, happiness and glory multiply in this coming year…. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
3). Dear loved one, I wish you a happy new year through this text. I hope your new year be filled with beautiful moments of life.
4). You have always made my year special with your presence. In 2021, I pray that the bond of love between us flourishes beautifully. Sending warm New Year wishes to you.
5). May there be new hope and happiness in your life. May there be blessings of God to make your life special. Wishing you a wonderful and beautiful Happy New Year.
6). To my loved one, wishing you a beautiful new year with love. Let this New Year be the best of yours with fulfilling opportunities your way.
7). To my sweet loved one, happy New Year wishes for you. I wish your new year be filled with prosperity and good luck.
8). Happy New Year wishes for you loved one. I send you beautiful gifts to celebrate the beginning of the year with happiness.
9). Happy New Year wishes and greetings for you. I wish you have a fulfilling year with good moments all through.
“When you are holding my hand, I know each and every year is going to be a beautiful one. Warm wishes on New Year to you my love. Let us make it a wonderful year with the love we have for each other.”
“The only blessing I want to ask God for this year is that the colours of our love get deeper and deeper. With lots of love, I wish my boyfriend a beautiful and blessed Happy New Year.”
“Wishing you a very Happy New Year my love. May there are only smiles on your way. May there is success to welcome you each day.”
“The only wish I have for you is that the smile on your face never fade, the happiness in your heart never fade. Wishing you a blessed and beautiful New Year my love.”
Happy New Year Message to Loved one in heaven
“You are not there with me on the occasion of New Year and I am going to be missing you badly. Warm wishes on New Year to you.”
“Each and every year, you were there with me to welcome the upcoming year. This New Year I am going to miss you like hell. Happy New Year to you.”
“New Year celebrations to me are not going to be the same any more as you are not there with me. Wishing a very Happy New Year to you my dear.”
Wishing you a year full of blessing and filled with a new adventure. Happy new year 2021!
I hope this year turns out to be the best year of your life and your family too. Happy new year!
May this new year bring you much joy and fun. May you find peace, love, and success. Sending my heartiest new year wish for you!
I hope that the new year will be the best year of your life. May all your dreams come true and all your hopes be fulfilled!
Happy new year to all! May every wish of yours get fulfilled in the upcoming year.
Praying that you have a truly remarkable and blissful year ahead! Happy new year to you and your family!
Happy New Year to you! May the upcoming year bring you holy blessings and peace!
Happy new year, my love. I hope that each of my remaining years starts and ends with you.
I wish you and your beautiful family a very happy and prosperous new year. Stay safe and beat the Pandemic with new energy.
I love you more today than I loved you yesterday. And I will love you more tomorrow than I love you today. Happy New Year, My Love!
Happy New Year! May God grace your life with His generosity and blessings!
I wish you all the blessings and success you truly deserve. Happy New Year, my friend; all my prayers are with you.
May all your goals be achieved, and all your plans be fulfilled. Have a blessed year ahead!
I hope your life will be full of surprise and joy in the new year that’s about to begin. May you be blessed with everything you want in life.
Happy New Year to you and your family! Wishing you 365 days of good luck!
Wishing you all a blissful new year. Hope that joy and success follow you in every sector of life.
Another wonderful year is going to end. But don’t worry, one more year is on the way to decorate your life with unlimited colors of joy!
May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2021!
Remember all the good memories you have made and know that your life will be so full of wonders in the coming year. Happy New Year 2021!
May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and many new inspirations to your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
I hope that this new year will be the best year of your life. May all your hopes are fulfilled and all your dreams come true. Happy New Year!
Happy new year to the sweetest person alive. Thanks for being in my life.