Dhanmondi Government Boys’ High School Admission Circular and Result 2021। Dhanmondi Government Boys’ High School Admission Application Notice will be published on gsa.teletalk.com.bd website.
Recently, the government has published a new policy for admission in all classes from 1st class to 9th class. Dhanmondi Government Boys’ High School and all government secondary schools in the divisional cities and districts will be advertised online, application fees and results will be published online
Dhanmondi Government Boys’ High School Admission 2021
Admission process for the new academic year is going to start in all government secondary schools of the country from pre-primary to ninth class all over Bangladesh at once. Due to the outbreak of Covid 19, all classes of Dhanmondi Government Boys’ High School admission process will be completed through lottery instead of written test.
- Application Start: 10 January to 15 January 2021
- Application End:
- Application Fee:170 taka
- Last Date for Submission of application Fee:
also read: Dhaka University C Unit Subject list & Seat 2021
How to Apply Dhanmondi Government Boys’ High School Admission 2021
Dhanmondi Government Boys’ High School Admission application process. All interested students have to apply through the secondary admission website gsa.teletalk.com.bd. Detailed application rules are discussed below –
1. At first you can browse the website gsa.teletalk.com.bd and fill and submit the application form.
2. The candidate will fill in all the information as per the instructions of the online application form. All the candidates who will apply in different quotas must mention the issue of quota otherwise it will not be possible to consider the quota.
3. In the online application form, the candidate scans his color photo (length 300X width 300 pixels) in JPEG format. Upload to the designated place.
4. After completing the application form online and submitting the application form as per the instructions, the application preview with pictures can be seen on the computer. Submit the application accurately. Upon completion, the candidate will receive a Applicant’s copy with a User ID.
5. Candidates will save a print or download copy of the completed application form online as an aid for any examination related requirements.
Dhanmondi Government Boys’ High School Admission Online Application Process by SMS 2021
- Using the User ID number obtained in the applicant’s copy, the candidate will send 02 (two) SMS from any Tele talk pre-paid mobile number in the following manner and deposit the application fee of Tk. 170 / – for each application within not more than 48 (forty eight) hours.
- First SMS: (SA <space> User ID (Received from Web Application) to be sent to 16222 Example: Write GSA <space> ABCDEF and send to 16222
- A PIN number with the name of the student will be available in the return SMS. Which is the second SMS to use.
- Second SMS: GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN প্রাপ্ত Received from the first SMS) and send to 16222. Example: (CSA <space> Yes <space> 123456 and send to 16222.
- After successful completion of application and payment of application fee, you will need to collect the entry form from the website http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd using the User ID and Password obtained in the second SMS. The student must show this admission form at the time of participation in the written test and for admission.