- Millions are downloading the official Russia 2018 app
- It is currently the leading free sports app in over 60 countries
- The app has a range of unique features and is gaining rave reviews
The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ is still a few days away, but already, the official tournament app is proving a smash hit with fans across the world.
The FIFA World Cup app has been launched over 11 million times since the tournament’s Final Draw, and hit a new record on Sunday, with 800,000 launches in a single day.
It is already the No1 free sports app in over 60 countries, including 10 of those represented at Russia 2018: Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Croatia, Iran, France, Mexico, Russia, Switzerland and Spain.
Download the World Cup app for yourself and you will immediately see why it is proving so popular, and gaining such positive user ratings.
Ahead of the action beginning, you can already:
- Select your favourite teams
- Keep up-to-date with the latest World Cup news and enjoy exclusive videos and photos
- Plan your Russia 2018 experience with the official match schedule of all 64 games
- Learn more about the 32 teams
- Explore Russia and get familiar with the stadiums and cities
Then, once the action begins, you can look forward to:
- Minute-by-minute action of every match and real-time live coverage for all 64 games through our live blog, where our 32 team reporters will be offering exclusive stories, videos, photos and on-the-ground information
- Real-time live stats for the tournament and detailed match data, tactics and line-ups for all 64 games
- Casting your vote for the Man of the Match
- Receiving real-time match alerts from all your favourite teams
- Reliving the key moments of every match with our video highlights
As you can see, the official 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ app is a must-have for any football enthusiast. Download it now and take the World Cup with you everywhere!